Old July 24th 09, 12:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

Default ILEC SN10 release 2.33 available

for anyone interested I have 2 used SN10b's just in on trade...both like
new, one repeater also available for two seaters...far under new replacement
costs....not yet listed on my website.......please call me USA 716 763 3213
if you are interested
thanks
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Dave Nadler" wrote in message
Hi All - ILEC SN10 software release 2.33 is now available.
This build flew in a number of cockpits in the USA Open and
18-Meter nationals and works AOK.

It includes a number of enhancements and fixes, most importantly
support for the USB adapter (available REALLY Real Soon Now).

Notable features of version 2.33 (29-June-2009):
***********************
- USB-adapter support for log file save, NDB file load, and
softwareload
- BugFix: serial port now properly initialized on cold-start
- Prevent accidental creation of database points with blank names
- Maximum number of AAT areas increased to 6
- NMEA baud rate selectable (4800 or 19200) for FLARM/PDA support
- 19.2kb NMEA support in SL (software load) and PClink
- "Software Load..." on screen during software update
- Memory map changes for diagnostics (OS stack pool at fixed location)
- Many optimizations for speed and code-size (room for next feature)

Installers (These do not work on 64-bit Vista or non-Windows OS):
www.nadler.com/sn10/ILEC_SN10B_233_setupB.EXE
www.nadler.com/sn10/ILEC_SN10_233_setup.EXE
ZIP of all files (Use for manual install on 64-bit Vista or other non-
Windows OS):
www.nadler.com/sn10/ilec_sn10_latest.zip
Windows demo program installer (not for 64-bit Vista):
www.nadler.com/sn10/ILEC_SN10DemoSetup233.EXE

All this is also available via the ILEC web site:
http://www.ilec-gmbh.com/

Good Soaring,
Best Regards, Dave & Juergen

PS: Thanks for all the help in testing !