Old February 12th 20, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Glider Towplane Mid-air – TP PowerFLARM Inop

The ABQ soaring club Pawnee has either a Flarm or a transponder.Â* In any
case, I see it electronically all the time.

On 2/12/2020 11:03 AM, Darryl Ramm wrote:
I think the reverse question is more intersting. How many people would have a PowerFLARM in a towplane and tolerating it repeatedly having problems before getting it fixed.

I expect it would be good to see more PowerFLARM adoption in towplanes in the USA.

--
Dan, 5J