Old October 8th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Rapoport

Default Buyers market : update

Have you noticed that the same thing happens almost every year, election or
not?

Mike
MU-2

"Denny" wrote in message
oups.com...
a ploy by big $$$$ to re-elect the
same slime balls in Congress???? perhaps we will see!!!
wise purchaser wrote:

There is no wait and see involved... Any investor with half a brain and
one eye can read the statistics from prior election cycles. This
happens (not necessarily the airplane price drop) EVERY presidential
election cycle... I purchased a number of energy related stocks 8
months ago that were languishing - nobody wanted em, not even my broker
(which is why he isn't allowed to trade my account by himself)... Up
till 6 weeks ago they continued to lethargically roll and belch, now we
are up 9.475% from purchase, as of yesterday, and headed nicely for the
target of a minimum 20% gain that I had predicted by election day...
They will be sold after the election, ahead of the inevitable plunge...
I just wish that the major election cycle was more often than every
four years...

denny