Old December 17th 03, 11:03 PM
QDurham

The most amazing thing about Paul Moller with his Skycar is the fact that he
has been at it for almost 40 years (that I can remember) and still manage to
raise an enormous amount of other-people-money to support his project.

Pure genius!

At one point (maybe still) Moller's Skycar was to be powered by 4 (maybe 6)
un-muffled Mazda rotarary engines. "Go straight up. Right there in your
driveway." I suspect you might make the first takeoff safely, but I'm sure
the neighbors would greet your return with a wide variety of anti-aircraft
artillery.

Quent