Old July 25th 03, 04:52 AM
The Customer Suffers

If you're a geek, then surely you must have read/heard all those nasty
allegations against Paypal by now

I have and because of that bad press, I won;t go near them.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:44:07 -0700, Pete wrote:

OK, I admit it, I'm a geek. I pay all my bills online, order most
things I use online.

But when it comes to aviation insurance, the companies I've found are
stuck in the 1960s, and it's ****ING ME OFF!

Is there any insurance agency that at least has a freakin PayPal
account so I can pay online? I admit it, I'm a bit of a dork when it
comes to procrastinating writing checks. Now I've got a hassle again.

Anybody know anyplace that offers online payment?...Pete