Old July 27th 03, 10:11 AM
Addison Laurent

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:21:00 -0400, Peter R. wrote:

The Customer Suffers ) wrote:

If you're a geek, then surely you must have read/heard all those nasty
allegations against Paypal by now

I have and because of that bad press, I won;t go near them.

PayPal is now part of eBay. I am confident that eBay mgmt cleaned up
any of the once-questionable tactics.

I've got a bridge to sell you. Wonderful location, in the heart of a
major US city - great earning potential...

(Note that all the complaints against PP are unchanged, there is still no
easily-found contact information, and past complaints are still ignored).

I certainly wouldn't be betting the security of my banking information on
it.

Addison