Old February 14th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chipsoars

Default Where to advertise ship for European Market?

On Feb 14, 10:50 am, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
actually fly it.

I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent
of Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
potential buyers.

I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites
out there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the
other side of the pond.

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/clas...lassifieds.cgi