Old February 19th 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jean

Default www.planeur.net

For France-Belgium-Switzerland : http://www.planeur.net/

"Jeremy Zawodny" a écrit dans le message de news:
After waiting a year or so for the folks at Centrair to remove their
collective heads for their a$$es (I'm not bitter), we've decided to sell
the first of our 101As at a discount and export it to a country that can
actually fly it.

I'd appreciate pointers to on-line forums and/or a European equivalent of
Tim's W&W classifieds listings so we can get the ship in front of
potential buyers.

I'll post it on RAS, of course, but I'm sure there are a few web sites out
there I haven't seen yet that deal primarily with markets on the other
side of the pond.

Thanks,

Jeremy