Old November 18th 05, 12:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Lightspeed Headset Update

Althoughthis is a 'wear' item the glue just appeared to have degenerated
(out of light heat etc). I'll keep an eye on the new seals, but I too
think their service is great even though I'd rather not have to use it.

it almost sounds like their service department should be charging
their engineering department to make them accountable for inferior
designs. Make the products good from the start. Garbage
in, garbage out.

They've fixed all that with the new models. The 15s, 20s, 15XLs, 20XLs, and
25XLs are all their "old" models. They had known durability "issues" with
those models that have been corrected in all of their new models. (The 3G
series).

I've owned 'em all, and can attest to it.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA