Old March 30th 04, 10:03 PM
jsmith

This was going to be my response. I wouldn't invest any money in a
Cessna twin until the AD becomes final and I know what aircraft are
involved and how much it is going to cost to comply. Cessna Twins may
become very inexpensive in the near future.

"Peter R." wrote:
I don't have any experience to offer but I have been catching news items
about the probable release of a very expensive spar AD for the Cessna 400
series. There is also speculation that this spar AD might involve other
Cessna twins, too. Read a couple of news items he