Old April 27th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default Avionics Build It Yourself Manuals

Jim,

Maybe I'm just old (okay, I *am* old) but I vote for #1. For
relatively simple kits #2 is okay, but a lot of manuals (both assembly
and operation) need color and that's still something not every one can
easily print out themselves. For the assembly manual, I consider that
hardcopy on the desk is the ONLY way to go (whether you provide it or
they print it out themselves).

jmk (and veteran of a lot of Heathkits in my early years
G).