Old June 8th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default North Florida

I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I'm trying to find 6061-T6 in various
forms, Sadly, the closest supplier I've found so far for what I need is
AS&S just south of Atlanta. None of the local shops carry anything but
6063 which is more "bendable."
I'm considering a commute up to AS&S this weekend to buy all the
material that I need that is too expensive to ship but I just have to
think I've overlooked an option less than 4 hours away.

What I need right now is 48' of 2"x2"x.125" square tube and a 2'x4'
sheet of flat plate in .125".
Later I'll need more - Who knows where to send me?