Old March 10th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Default SSA Speaker Presentations Available

Eric,

This is a strange problem. I was getting the error last night and I am
currently getting it. However, I was able to download the files this
morning at 6:00 AM.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
Ian Cant wrote:
Same problem, but after deleting the dot at the end
of the url it came right up.

That's not where my problem occurs, unfortunately; it's getting the pdf
file from this link on his "Aviation Presentations Page":

http://geocities.com/jhderosa/aviati...iring_2007.pdf

Boy, that's long. Anyway, clicking on it gets a Yahoo 999 error, while
right-clicking and saving it gets small, bad pdf file. I've used my
primary browser (Seamonkey) and IE 7 with no luck yet. Perhaps someone
that has retrieved it could post it elsewhere besides Yahoo?

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org