Old March 11th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
qfly

Default SSA Speaker Presentations Available

On Mar 10, 11:25 am, "jcarlyle" wrote:
Yeah, it really is strange. Last night on computer 1, all I got was
the 999 error. This morning, on computer 2, I was able to access all
three of the presentations. However, only one downloaded fully and was
able to be saved; the other two hung during the save process (they
hadn't downloaded completely). After rebooting computer 2, all I can
get now is the 999 error. I even removed all the cookies geocities
produced, but no joy. And computer 1 still refuses, with a 999 error.

-John

On Mar 10, 11:13 am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:

This is a strange problem. I was getting the error last night and I am
currently getting it. However, I was able to download the files this
morning at 6:00 AM.

I had both problems; however, I found a work around. Clicking
directly on the links resulted in the 999 error. Right clicking to
save the file did not work. Then I right-clicked and selected "copy
link location". I then opened up a second browser window and pasted
the copied link into the new browser windows navigation panel. The
Adobe Acro-Reader window came up allowing me to save it to disk.
After that I can now click directly on the link and I do not get the
999 error. That's a strange one. I use Mozilla Browser.

Jim DeRubeis