Old April 26th 18, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default Nano 4 from Craigy Aero

I have purchased 2 Nano 4s from Craggy Aero and both of them have had serious problems. The first one developed a charging problem where it said it was fully charged, but it wasn't, and it would go dead during the flight, and the second Nano 4 has now had the screen go almost completely dark, rendering it almost useless. I sent the first one back to Richard and he said that the charging problem was a known issue, and fixed it by calibrating the charging and battery settings. I have gotten very little help with the dark screen issue, except for Dick saying "send it in", at my own expense, again, and I need it for our big contest weekend. Richard says I am the only one that has had problems with the Nano 4, but the charging issue was known by LX Nav. Has anyone else had problems with the Nano 4? Dick is no longer answering my texts and voicemails asking for help. He had a nice flight today tho...

Boggs