Old April 30th 18, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Nano 4 from Craigy Aero

Hi,

Before you send it back, I recommend you verify that it is running the latest software. Connect it to a PC and run the NanoConfig program.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 10:06:22 AM UTC-5, Waveguru wrote:
I am just barely able to turn it on and off at this point until I can send it back next week and I'm using it to record flights. Yesterday while flying the brightness ramped up for a minute and then ramped back down on it's own. All the brightness settings are on max brightness and the auto bright settings are off. It seems to have a mind of it's own at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk

Boggs