Old May 10th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Bailout and survival kit

On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 2:57:17 PM UTC-7, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 3:06:08 PM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
... I carry in my flight wallet ... a credit card from one of my ex-wife's
accounts. I know if I use that card she will come find me wherever I am.

My wife was very impressed by this logic.
She wants to know, as you've written imprecisely:

Is that one of many cards from one of your ex-wives?
Or one of many cards of a specific ex-wife?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Dave, pardon to your wife for my writing. Perhaps too many meds or most likely typing on phone while flying Condor2. One card from one ex-wife. But if anyone wants to send me a card from their ex-wife I will be happy to use it in your name.