Old March 28th 08, 05:09 PM posted to us.military.army,alt.military.retired,alt.war,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_] NOMOREWARFORISRAEL[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default A premature withdrawal from Iraq would endanger Israel, John McCainsaid.

A premature withdrawal from Iraq would endanger Israel, John McCain
said.

"I believe a reckless and premature withdrawal would be a terrible
defeat for our security interests and our values," the Arizona senator
and putative Republican presidential nominee said Wednesday in a major
foreign policy speech. Iran, which backs Shi'ite hegemonic aspirations
in Iraq, would "view our premature withdrawal as a victory and the
biggest state supporter of terrorists, a country of nuclear ambitions
and state of desire to destroy the state of Israel, will see its
influence in the Middle East grow significantly."

Top Israeli officials have also said that a hasty U.S. withdrawal from
Iraq would endanger Israel. Both Democratic candidates, Sens. Hillary
Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Barack Obama (D-Ill.), have called for phased
withdrawals from Iraq.

The overall theme of McCain's address was that foreign policy today
means having an alliance of democracies - an implied rebuke of
President Bush, who has been accused by critics of ignoring natural
U.S. allies during the Iraq war.

He repeatedly cited Israel as a natural ally in a coalition of
democracies. "Today we are not alone," he said. "There is a collective
powerful voice of the European Union, and there are the great nations
of India and Japan, Australia and Brazil, South Korea and South
Africa, Turkey and Israel, to just name a few of the leading
democracies."

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/107735.html

John McCain, NeoCons, the Israel Lobby and Weekly Standard (USS
Liberty and Ron Paul mentioned):

http://neoconzionistthreat.blogspot....subscribe.html

Here is a tiny URL of the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/358b8c

Here is the direct link for the youtube of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLeZXrluZw

Be sure to also access both pages of http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.BLOGSPOT.COM
(click on the pictures).

http://astandforjustice.org

6 Signs the U.S. May Be Headed for War in Iran

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...1055&start=670

Here is a tiny URL of the above one:

http://tinyurl.com/39qkun

http://NOMOREWARFORISRAEL.BLOGSPOT.COM