Old January 16th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

Default UAV's and TFR's along the Mexico boarder

"John Doe" wrote in message
ink.net...

"

I just read an article that said the Tuscon sector of the border patrol
now has a Predator-B UAV. The B model is the new and improved (and much
more expensive) UAV. I don't think even the military has taken delivery
of one of these yet. Total politics. This is so overkill for border
patrol it makes me sick. Talk about fraud, waste and abuse of taxpayer
money.

And it isn't even close to being a solution. Typical government
solution....throw good money after bad at the problem and punish the
innocent.