Old January 26th 20, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Which Cyclo Polisher Use?

I recently bought a used Cyclo polisher. I borrowed one last year and loved the results.

The polisher came with the following foam pads; white, blue, green, orange and yellow pads (least to most aggressive). I used the least aggressive white pads last year and it seemed to do very well to put a good shine on the wings using the Wings & Wheels two step "WX Block & Seal".

Clearly which foam pad(s) to use has to do with how "bad" the wings are. Mine seem to be in pretty good shape.

If you own a Cyclo polisher which foam pad color(s) do you use? Or do you not use foam pads at all and use the wool or terry pads instead?

Thanks for any help, John

https://wingsandwheels.com/installat...shing-pad.html
https://cyclotoolmakers.com/polishers/#more-info
https://cyclotoolmakers.com/polishing-pads/