Old October 15th 03, 10:14 PM
Rob van Riel

"tscottme" wrote in message ...
perfect for them. Oh well they aren't living 500 years in the past by
accident.

You do realise you're talking about a nation that is building its own
jet powered fighters, don't you. If that's their version of 1500 AD,
I'd really like to see how advanced they'll be when they catch up with
the rest of the world chronologically.

Too bad Iran is actively trying to get nukes and spreading terrorism in
the meantime.

Good idea, trying to get their own nukes, as there are several nuclear
tipped nations making nasty threats against them. We'll talk about the
terrorism bit after you dig up some some reliable (that is, in this
case, not US government sponsored) evidence of that.

Maybe we can reach an agreement with the mullahs where
the Iranians only attack Europeans while Americans go back to ignoring
the world.

I can't recall hearing any mullah screaming for my blood recently. Or
that of Americans, for that matter.
On the other hand, I've heard plenty of Americans screaming for
theirs. I'm sure there's a conclusion in those observations, but I'll
ignore it for now.

Rob