Old December 3rd 05, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Dennis Fetters wrote:
C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
et...

You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts.

FACT: In your literature, you claimed 2000 hour TBO for non-engine parts
while you had never tested any parts for anything approaching 2000 hours.

WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO.

Ah. You deliberately misled customers by using weasel words, but didn't
quite say "to", you used the word "with".
Here are some quotes from various brochures over the years:

All components, except the Rotax 582 engine, were designed with a 2,000
hour T.B.O.

All components, except the engine, are designed with a TBO of at least
2,000 hours.

High TBO: All components except the engine and lifetime composite main
blades, are designed with a TBO up to 2,000 hours.

The main transmission contains a set of ground spiral bevel ring and
pinion gears, designed and manufactured specifically for the Mini-500B
to give a 2,000 hour TBO.

We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour TBO.

You _never_ stated any such thing.