Old August 18th 04, 02:45 AM
Jay Honeck

Well, unless you're willing to travel a VERY long ways, I don't think my
recommendations will help you much!

I'd be interested, Jay, in how you feel about the job done on your

airplane
now that you've "lived in it" a while. What was that shop again?

We love our interior, Dan.

The new seats are incredibly more comfortable than the old ones, the leather
is holding up well to "kid abuse" and continues to get rave reviews from all
those who see it, and the side panels and carpeting are wearing well, too.
And it still smells like leather on a warm day!

It was well-spent money, even though getting it done about drove me nuts.
The shop is Goodenow Upholstery, located on the Clinton, IA airport. Frank
Goodenow is the owner.

See his stuff at :

http://aircraftupholstery.com/

Don't email him -- he won't answer. Call him.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA