Old February 28th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

To me, the terrorist strategy is glaringly apparent. You first split
the country, then you let it destroy itself from within. You sit back
and watch. It's the old divide and conquer all over again, only this
time it smells of camel crap :-)

I think you are giving them way too much credit.

Could be. I'm only a "man in the street" with one opinion and I'm
certainly not in the loop where the factual data lies.
I'm afraid history will have to play itself out on this one.

--
Dudley Henriques