Old March 7th 12, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Anybody else finding Soaring Cafe's web inop?

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 5:49:29 AM UTC-7, Paul Remde wrote:
"Frank Whiteley" wrote in message
On Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:50:45 PM UTC-7, T wrote:
On Mar 6, 11:40 am, Randy Teel wrote:
No problem here. I was just looking at the site.http://soaringcafe.com/

The Soaring Cafe app on the iPad has not worked for weeks.

Error 503 in IE and FF.

Too bad as I posted something for publication yesterday

FW

Hi Frank,

IE version 9.0.8112 is showing SoaringCafe.com fine for me this morning.

Paul Remde

Site appears to be back up and loaded quickly this morning. The homepage formatting was struggling for a day or so before it was down, thought other pages seemed fine.

Frank