Old June 13th 08, 05:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
bob

Default Ping Legend- question

The old mission style buidling at LAX is historic Hangar One:

http://www.afcoinc.com/properties-lax.html

Bob
KSEA

"Joseph" wrote in message
the Legend of LAX wrote:

Hey Legend-

First of all Thanks for the Shots. Great as usual.

But now I have a question- somewhere in the cargo area, not far from the
FedEx terminal, is a funny little old (I'm guessing it's old) structure
that resembles a Spanish mission. What is that? What is it a part of
today? Google was no help, but then again I didn't know what to Google
for. Any light you can shed on this would be appreciated. Just
curious. TIA.

Joseph