Old January 27th 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Looking for ballast bags PIK-20 USA

On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 8:35:44 AM UTC-5, Wit Wisniewski wrote:
Hello folks,

My PIK-20B bags need replacing. Does anyone have suitable bags for sale?

- I am considering manufacture and have contacted Guy Achard / Airsolid. Are there any other fabricators?

- The 20B is allowed to carry 140 Liters, but the bag drawing on trafi.fi show a bag labeled 60L. Why the discrepancy? This bag has an internal volume of 100 Liters when inflated outside the wing.

- There was a 140 Liter retrofit kit (factory?) available for the 20. Does anyone have documentation for its bag dimensions?

- I will consider buying any bags that have appropriate dimensions. I have heard that ASW-24 bags fit well.

Thanks in advance,
Wit Wisniewski
Tucson, Arizona

AMS flight sells two sizes: http://www.ams-flight.si/index.php?p...mid=96&lang=en