Old April 1st 19, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael N.

Default Buying LS3a or ASW20a? ~$25k cross country glider. Which one and why?

Ok but what is the performance comparison or flying comparison between the LS3a and ASW20a?

Also, not wanting to bring up an old discussion, but how much harder to fly is the Ventus B? Is it harder or just more tiresome?

Also, it was mentioned to buy with winglets. I'm not sure this group of gliders, with winglets is available in the $25k price range. If you know of one, that is decently equipped with good finish, I'd like to hear about it.

I do need to target an aircraft that has a good serviceable finish, and decent electronics for X-country. Is that doable for $25k?

Thanks for any suggestions or information.