Old April 1st 18, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Sailplane Grand Prix US Florida 2018

We are using the Fly Event trackers and we are having a little difficulty getting tracks to show on SGP website. Should have it fixed today. We will use this service for 18 Meter Nationals. I’ll turn my phone on today.. Didn’t want 2 ZO show on tracking page yesterday.

Since I was a few points out of second, I tried a breakaway from the group early. There was sun on the ground at the first turnpoint and I was trying to get ahead on the short task day. Got low a couple of times but kept fighting. In the end I didn’t have final glide to last TP and Home. Some sun on ground heading to Seminole. Was going to try and get one climb to get to last TP but didn’t get a nibble. Good plan but the weather didn’t support it well enough. Today is going to be good so,,,,,, Thanks for all the support for Team ZOooooooo!!! Rich