Old August 29th 16, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Can't Download Flight Log From ClearNav Vario

No need to call Gary - he contacted me and asked me to try a few things
which I will do today. I don't know if Evan alerted him or if he also
lurks here, but that's what I call customer service!

Dan

On 8/29/2016 8:38 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Thanks, I will...

And, to Lash, I only have the vario, not the CN computer/display.

On 8/28/2016 7:53 PM, Tango Eight wrote:
On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 9:11:29 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Thanks Evan, but that's what I'm using. You recommended that to me when
I bought the CNvXC and I bought it.

Today my flight downloaded so I thought I'd download yesterday's flight
but it failed. I also tried the flight from the day before (which I'd
downloaded and posted the previous day) and it failed, too! So I tried
today's flight again even though it was already on the Cruzer and it
downloaded successfully. I'm mystified.

Dan

On 8/28/2016 12:40 PM, Tango Eight wrote:
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 8:14:53 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
Any suggestions?
Please try a SanDisk Cruzer USB drive.

best,
Evan Ludeman for CNi