Old July 23rd 03, 07:41 AM
Trewth Seeker

"Jim" wrote in message ...
You mean the Supreme Court that turned the 14th amendment on its
head (their reasoning was that my neighbor's vote shouldn't
be counted because it "dilutes" my vote -- well, yes, as it should
in a democracy) in order to select George Bush as president?

No I am talking about the Supream court that stoped the Fla Supream court
from changing the rules after the election when there boy lost.

I'll let the internal evidence speak for itself as to which of us
is more likely to have this right.

I will also note severial liberial news agencies (NY times,CNN etc)
counted the chads and it was a non-issue as even counting the chads Gore
still lost Fla.

Not true; see, for instance

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~k...h/ballots.html
http://slate.msn.com/id/2058603

It's curious that people continue to call the New York Times
"liberal" when it did everything it could to get Bush elected,
and then misrepresented the facts to claim that he won
legitimately when he didn't.