Old July 6th 04, 12:46 AM
Badwater Bill

On 2 Jul 2004 06:22:58 -0700, (bryan chaisone)
wrote:

And I even supported this guy when he thought of becoming a writer.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

P.S. Its all about YOU itsn't it Bill?

Sorry I ****ed you off Bryan. As I said in my response above, I
didn't connect the printed-name with who you are for some reason. I'm
sure it's old age. Sorry again. I promise that I won't let it happen
again EVER!

I wish that you and I had met in real life then it would be easier.
Maybe someday. Where the hell are you? Virginy?

I got a trip planned out that-a-way in the next few weeks. Where the
hell are you. Maybe I'll come by and take you to lunch.

If you don't want to respond to where you are on this ng, I don't
blame you. My email address here is an email address I never check
either. If you want to email me, email Ammeter and tell him to give
you my top secret email address so we may correspond. Also, I'm going
to try to get one through to you from yours here if you read it, then
you'll have mine.

BWB