Old October 17th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default First A380 delivery

B A R R Y wrote in news:P5mRi.8664$6p6.2632
@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Saw one as I was leaving, It's never going ot be a Constellation.
Best we can hope for is someone will marry it for it's money.

The curved Dreamliner lines may give the Connie a short run for her
money. The Connie will still win... G

The A380 wasn't ugly when I saw it in low cruise, but it wasn't pretty
either, just BIG.

Yeah, fromthe terminal, about a mile away form where they have them parked,
it doesn't look so big. Until you notice the dinky toy parked next to it is
a 340....

Bertie