Old March 17th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ken S. Tucker

Default "Vanishing American Air Superiority"

On Mar 17, 11:56 am, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in ...

On Mar 17, 10:45 am, "William Black"
wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in

I was told the Nazi's could have easily taken England, no sweat.
Ken

Without a doubt, but they couldn't get there...
Now if you can work out a way to get them there, with everything intact
and
a reasonable fuel and ammunition supply, they'd win.
But, to paraphrase a long dead admiral, they cannot come by sea...
Mr. Black

I won't play what if, instead Hitlers little nazi history bible
directed him
to attack the commies, (for english sake), and follow frozen Nappy.
Ken

Erm - thats what he did , see Operation Barbarossa.
Keith

You know, to this day, I don't know whether Hitler sucker punched
Stalin or Stalin suckered him in and unloaded a bunch of army's he
didn't want.
Anyway, overall the Brits nailed Nazi's using airforce, and Stalin
nailed them using army's.
My remark about the Brit's is from Speers accounts, they were
able to burn cities as good as an A-bomb, and did create a 2nd
front, in the air.
Ken