Old August 12th 05, 05:14 AM
Jay Honeck

You know, if a gang regularly went to OSH camping, they could get all of
the
stuff they need every year, and rent one of those small climate controlled
storage units, and just go and get their stuff when they get there, and
put
if back when they leave. It would be a good way to have a lot of luxury
stuff, without having to deal with shipping, or packing every year.

Wow, that's almost creepy, Jim. Mary and I were just talking about how
great it would be if someone would build a gazillion of those stupid storage
units (basically glorified miniature garages) on Wittman Field.

I'm sure hundreds (thousands?) of us would rent them for the whole year,
just so we'd have a place to store all the stuff we bring to (and from) OSH
each year.

I'm surprised EAA hasn't jumped on this as a money-making proposition.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA