Old December 30th 18, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Nano Eliminated Takeoff Location

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 5:53:50 AM UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
Took a flight yesterday and tried to upload. All of the information was on the Nano except it did not record the takeoff location and will not allow me to upload. I guess the internal GPS in the unit failed to pick up the coordinates. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob. Did you flip the switch to ON! lol

My brother said to say this... Not really. Don't go screwing with the tow pilot!

Gary

Happy New Year...