Old December 31st 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary[_5_]

Default Removing vinyl letters

On Dec 31, 11:33*am, "Tim Mara" wrote:
use a heat gun or hair dryer but be especially careful not to overheat, too
much heat and you can damage not only the glecoat but the foam can be
overheated and collapse.....use heat sparingly! go about this carefully to
find just enough heat to do the job
Happy New Year
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website atwww.wingsandwheels.com

"Gary" wrote in message

Working on my ASW-20 today. Changing the contest numbers and N# which
are old vinyl markings. My guess is they were applied *around 1995
when the fuselage was refinished.
A fingernail did not get an edge started so looking for the best way
to remove these with relative ease.

Thanks
Gary Adams GB

signature database 6757 (20111231) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6757 (20111231) __________

http://www.eset.com- Hide quoted text -

Tim, I'll be ordering a full new set from you in a week or
so....trying to come up with the font I want.

Gary GB