Old January 7th 04, 08:51 PM
Rich S.

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

Don't do that! Now you have clean your computer screen.

I'd rather fly with you than argue with you any day. Tell you what. Call
PAVCO at 800-645-3563 and put yourself on my schedule and N7277M any time
we are free. We'll go flying, my treat. If I get real ambitious, I'll even
make up some sort of " I Flew With the World Famous Flight Instructor"
certificate for you, suitable for framing.

Now you've done it! Gone and spoiled a perfectly good argument - and just
when I was starting to wax eloquent, too.

Ok - but only if you'll risk life and limb for a ride in the Emeraude. I
promise to not push you out (canopy won't open in flight).

Rich "Oh waa!" S.