Old June 23rd 04, 03:55 PM
Jack McAdams

Thanks, Dave - I saw that but am really looking for the book, not an
auction for the device.

Jack

Dave Butler wrote in message ...
If you type "course and speed calculator" into google, the first result is this:
http://www.adrax.com/watsons/raf.htm
which has a picture of something that says MK IIA.

DGB

Jack McAdams wrote:
My grandson gave me a beautiful Course & Speed Calculator manufactured
by W.C. Pye & Co Ltd. The mahagony box is marked as REF. No. 6B/120.
It is a MK IIA model.

It is obviously analagous to a very early E6B. My guess it is WWII
era, maybe a bit earlier.

Does anyone happen to have an instruction manual for this device? I
can probably eventually figure it out but it would be a lot easier
with the manual!

Thanks in advance for any help.