Old December 29th 04, 02:06 AM
F.L. Whiteley

"snoop" wrote in message
oups.com...
Eric Greenwell wrote:
JJ Sinclair wrote:
Maybe they should offer a trial membership, something like

Good idea, Scott. I suggested that the SSA give a free 1 year

membership to all
newly licenced glider pilots. Nothing ever came of it.
JJ Sinclair

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe it's time to suggest it again - new
management, elected and appointed.
--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Any thoughts on rolling the SSA into the fold of the EAA, along with
it's Classic, Warbird, Vintage Aircraft divisions. Lots of members, two
conventions a year for exposure (Oshkosh, and Sun and Fun). Strong
lobbying power, and a world wide network. Just thoughts.

I'd rather merge with the HG and PG communities, at least they soar. I was
an EAA member for many years. It's enjoyable, educational, and interesting,
but so very different from the soaring community.

Frank Whiteley