Old December 27th 03, 10:38 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

Speaking of, does anybody know where to find some of those old Bugs
cartoons? The ones with Hitler and other war time subjects? It was
probably back in the 70's when TV stopped replaying those old ones.
Back when bugs was chased through the theater and he would walk on top
of folks heads, etc.

Peter Stickney wrote:

In article ,
Eric Pinnell see my web site writes:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:16:22 -0500, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

No, just a standard Lithobraking maneuver.
Marvin, you really _should_ be getting back to work on the
Illudiium-Pu-38 Space Modulator. And how've you been coming
with that project to capture an Earth Creature for study?
Don't forget, it'll be Happy OER Time in about 3 weeks.

It's the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator.

It depends on which episode. In "Haredevil Hare", it's as I
mentioned. In "Hareway to the Stars, you are correct. (Or do I have
that inverted. I might have had the silly thing in reverse.

Of course, all of that pales in comparison to Illudium Phosdex, the
Shaving Cream Molecule, only found on Planet X.