Old July 1st 14, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Oudie 2 airspace files

On Monday, June 30, 2014 9:20:31 AM UTC-6, 2KA wrote:
Tom,

Sounds like you are really looking for an airport database, not airspace files. In any case you can find both on my website at http://www.soaringdata.info. To make your own airport database, go to the airports tab. Enter a center airport identifier and a radius, and out will pop a CUP file (or other of your choosing).

Lynn Alley

"2KA"

You are exactly correct: I was selecting airspace files when I should have been selecting waypoint files (who thinks of airports as waypoints, but that is the way it is!).

Thanks for all of the replies!

Tom