Old June 10th 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Letter to the FAA

Why should the SSA engage with a nonmember who seeks to increase government regulation of soaring? Keeping the government out of soaring is the SSA's job. Walt is no different than a farmer mcnastyneighbor trying to shut down a gliderport. I know the response, save your safety talk for your wives.. Walt ain't about safety. Walt is about bitterness and revenge via bureaucracy warfare.
Sounds to me as if Mr. Northcutt needs to find another job where he could be a bit more effective and concerned about the overall safety issues involved. Walt, go straight to OK, City, I can assure you that the response will be different.