Old July 7th 04, 05:50 AM
mommers

Default ratings

hey,

I'm a student pilot about to go solo and hoping to go GFPT in a few
months.

Ive been reading how to expand you flying options and different ratings
you can get.
I want to really aim to go for a Constant Speed and Retractable Landing
Gear rating.

Question is, how much is it rougly to get one of these ratings and how
many hours do you need and how many hrs training do you need before you
get your rating.

PS: One last thing ive been wondering, If i get my license and go GFPT
in a Cessna 172 for example can i go and fly a Piper Archer or Cherokee
without any training and is it just a matter of reading the operating
books. TO cut to the chase can I go from high wing to low wing without
any training?

Thanks, Matt

--
mommers
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -