Old October 6th 04, 03:42 AM
RobertR237

Hello Gang!
Just dropping a line to find out what projects people are working on in
the group. Have not seen alot of aircraft talk , just rambling about Zoom
etc. Even my inquiry about the Mini-Coupe became a boater talk session !
HAHA Myself I am interested in the Hummel Ultracruiser Plus, Sonex, and the
Mini-Coupe. Any input on those birds would be appreciated. Also if there are
any avionics techs here could you reccommend a good transponder w/altitude?
Avionics is definitely my weakness! Doing the retired thing so of course I
will be looking for good deals on avionics and good tips to spend my money
wisely. Yeah we all know , the wisest thing is not sink money into a plane
...but heck we just can't help ourselves can we?!?

I let my web site do my talking about my project. I think you will find plenty
there to keep you occupied about home building a great 4-place composite
aircraft for at least a few hours.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)