Old December 4th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

In a previous article, Mxsmanic said:
Paul Tomblin writes:
... I'd never heard of it until I read the
wikipedia article ...

What does that tell you about the Wikipedia article.

It tells me that the people who wrote the Wikipedia article are smarter
than you or me.

... but it turns out that Maxwell and others are correct
and you're wrong. I guess I should have known.

Consult multiple sources, and be especially wary of Wikipedia.

Wikipedia quotes multiple scientific papers. So far all you've quoted is
yourself.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began