Old March 21st 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

On Mar 20, 8:09 pm, "Matt W. Barrow"
wrote:

Yes, but look at the other data from sites around the globe; kinda trashes
the notion that the warming was local, rather than a global trend.

That's worth some investigating... would definitely poke a big hole in
the current "CO2 is greenhouse gas thus leads to warming" thesis.

In that CO2 site (if you can bear to sift through it :~) , is that CO2
reading throughout time, have been much higher at the same time it was MUCH
colder, and that CO2 levels FOLLOW, rather than LEAD, temperature increases.

I'm in agreement on that one. I've seen contrary data and Gore's
"hockey stick" was trashed a long time ago, but the alarmists cling to
it.

Dan Mc