Old November 7th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

Default Winter project, tow out gear - wing wheel

Fred and all,

After I posted my reply and stated "I have photos", I looked for the
photos and haven't found them yet. Without ready access to the wing
wheel (it's at the airport and, unfortunately, I'm not), I won't be
able to run out and snap a photo right away. But in the meantime,
I'll keep looking. I KNOW I took the photos. I just don't remember
where I might have put them. Maybe I just need to search for ALL jpeg
files on my computer.

I regret my hasty posting.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA