Old October 23rd 12, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Basic glider racing presentation?

I'm planning to give a couple of talks on 'glider racing' to local groups in Ohio this coming December. One group is at least nominally aviation minded, but the other is a local engineering club. I am planning for a 30-45 minute presentation followed by a Q/A session, and would like to know if others out there have some canned presentations (PowerPoint preferably) that I might be able to use directly or modify/adapt for my audiences.

TIA,

Frank (TA)