Old October 24th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Basic glider racing presentation?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:19:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I'm planning to give a couple of talks on 'glider racing' to local groups in Ohio this coming December. One group is at least nominally aviation minded, but the other is a local engineering club. I am planning for a 30-45 minute presentation followed by a Q/A session, and would like to know if others out there have some canned presentations (PowerPoint preferably) that I might be able to use directly or modify/adapt for my audiences.

TIA,

Frank (TA)

Hi Frank,
Thanks for all you do in supporting soaring. Feel free to use any of my soaring videos if any of the footage could help in your presentation.

www.youtube.com/bviv

Take care,
Bruno - B4